Mmmmmm....

Day 8 (1.8.10) - I have a real sweet tooth and I love to bake. The problem is that I am a pretty darn good baker, if I do say so myself. Therefore, I can't stop eating what I make. I've baked lots of fancy stuff in my life - cakes, pies, souffles....but out of everything I have ever made, Nick's absoloute favorite is the very basic chocolate chip cookie. He loves them and so do I.



As I type this Nick is so happy. He's sitting on the couch in front of the new fireplace (electric of course, this is California) with a beer, a plate of cookies and watching some super geeky sci-fi movie. Joey is sleeping but if he knew we were sitting here eating cookies he would be so mad, haha!

Let me know if you want my super top secret recipie. They are fabulous! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment