The Beginning

I start my journey on day 4 of the year 2010. Yes, it's only the fourth day of the new year and somehow I am already 3 days behind on my project. On my behalf I just decided to do this last night. As if I have nothing else better to do with my time, I've decided to take on another challenge in my life (what's one more when you have a full plate, right?) - to join some other friends of mine and take a picture a day for the year. I've been terribly behind in keeping up with our family blog (stay tuned, I'm in the process of updating it with new pictures, stories, etc.) but in the mean time I thought this would be a good way to 1) show off my adorably cute kids, 2) practice my photography skills and 3) just get creative.

Since I take pictures most days, even though I've started this challenge a few days late, I do have pictures I've taken from the last 3 days. Since the first few are just random snapshots, the photo quality of these pictures aren't very good. Oh well, I have 361 more days to improve that, right? Here are my pictures from days 1-3.

Day One (1.1.10) - This was taken on new years day from my blackberry. I was driving home, stopped at a red light and I saw this beautiful sight. What a way to start off the new year. Yeah, that's California living for you.



Day Two (1.2.10) -This pic isn't very good - just a snapshot of my little boy. Yes he needs a haircut, yes the light is harsh and there is shadow on his chin but look how sweet his little face is.


Day Three (1.3.10) - Miss Ruby giving a friend five.

2 comments:

  1. *Sigh* I love a smoggy CA sunset...

    I love Joey's eyes and can't believe how big Ruby is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute picture of Joey. :)

    Pretty sunset! I don't think I see sunsets like that...maybe I miss them... lol

    ReplyDelete