Long Days In the Rain

Day 21 (1.21.10) - It's been raining hard for the last 4 days. When you're 2, lots of rain makes it a long day. I snapped this one of Joey as he was walking into the house after being at daycare all day. My little model was cranky, tired and uncooperative (hence the look on his face). The sun was almost completely down so it was tough to get good lighting but I think it looks ok. His outfit is pretty funny to me. It was only drizzling at the time but if it is wet out, he HAS to put his raincoat on, he HAS to have it buttoned, he HAS to have his hood on and he HAS to have his froggy rain boots on. He is all about a routine.

3 comments:

  1. I think the light looks good! Did you use flash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! The look on his face adds to the disappointment of the rain and the light looks like he is alone under a single, random streetlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! No flash - hard to get a focused shot of him with such low light because you know, he doesn't stay still for more than 1 second.

    ReplyDelete