Cheese

Day 9 (1.9.10) - It was a rough day.....Ruby was up all night and Nick was puking all night long with some sort of stomach virus. So - I was exhausted, not feeling well and somehow in charge of taking care of everyone. Yes, it's only day 9 and I'm already making excuses but I did get a few random shots of the kids inside. Nothing very good but here is Joey with his mug shot pose/cheeser smile. He likes to look at the pictures on the camera the second I take it so he'll usually stop, give me a big fake cheesy grin and then ask to see it.

2 comments:

  1. Karina has just started doing that where she has to see every pic after I take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the cheesy grin too, although for us it doesn't come out adorable (which he is) it comes out pained. LOL

    ReplyDelete