Good Bye, Old Friend

Day 20 (1.20.10) - Tonight I say good bye to a dear old friend of mine - my Nikon D40. My mom is heading to Egypt this weekend and I could not let her go to somewhere that beautiful with her crappy point and shoot camera. So, I'm packing up my camera and fed-exing it to her. We still have our D200 and I'm considering getting a point and shoot as a back up. Not quite sure what we'll get yet. This D40 has been amazing for so many reasons. I've had it for a few years now and have gotten excellent use out of it. I guess I shouldn't really say "good bye" and instead "see you later." Looking forward to see what great pictures mom gets out of it in all her travels. So far she has planned for this year - Egypt, the Philippines, Alaska.....and its only January.

No comments:

Post a Comment