Bye Bye California

Day 104 (4.14.10) - After 7.5 years, I'm leaving California and another chapter of my life is closing. I am excited to go back home but also really sad to leave all the wonderful friends we have made. When I first came out here Nick and I drove my Honda Civic and all I brought was whatever we could fit in the back of the car. Now, not only are we married and bringing back an entire house full of stuff but we are also bringing back 2 extra people! It was a LONG day of traveling. The kids were ok considering the long day they had but it was a LOT of work for me. Good thing we don't have to go back. The movers come tomorrow and Nick will be leaving this weekend for one more drive across the country. Here is Joey at the airport waiting to board the plane. He looks concerned to say the least. He has no idea of all the changes that are in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment