Beach Break Cafe

Day 103 (4.13.10) - Of course the pictures from our last few days in California is all food pictures. I'm sure my pictures of my first few weeks in NJ will also have food pictures. Out of all the places to eat in California the place we will miss the most is Beach Break Cafe in Oceanside. Nick and I have been going there for years and they have basically watched our family grow. We've gone there pretty much every single weekend we were home for the last 4 or 5 years. The place is a small family owned business with with great food and great service. I have a bunch of different favorite meals that I like to rotate between - pictured here is mango pecan french toast with a side of bacon. Nick gets the same thing every.single.week - the a Mexican egg torta with coffee cak. Joey usually gets the Micky Mouse pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment