Baby Stew

Day 80 (3.21.10) - When Joey was this age I had this idea to put him in my huge stockpot with a chefs hat on and take some pictures. Nick thought I was nuts (I basically taped some black felt on the wall and the floor) opened up the windows for some natural light and snapped a couple of pics. They came out adorable. Fast forward two years later and we have a lot more stuff (lights, background, etc, I tossed in whatever fresh veggies I had in my fridge and some pasta) and this time we tried it out with Ruby. The only problem is that Ruby would NOT smile. No matter how goofy I acted,I couldn't get her to crack a smile. She was actually very concerned about why she was in a pot with no clothes on, and she hates hats! I actually think I may try this again if we get a chance...I was attempting to get some photos for my mom's kitchen and I'm not convinced these are good enough. Still though - she is adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment